Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter

As I said in the previous post, I am using a pattern to make Our G's Easter dress.  Well, the dress is finished.  It went pretty smoothly considering it was the first thing I have ever made from a pattern entirely by myself.  There were a few times I had to sit and think, "How should I do this so it turns out looking right?", but other than that it was smooth sailing.
Not to toot my own horn or anything, because I know there are tons of people out there who sew and create better than me, but I must say YAY ME!!  I keep looking at it hanging there and all I can think is, "Did I really do that?!?".  I mean, I think it looks really GREAT!!  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the fabric.  The yellow and pinks remind me of pink lemonade.  I am calling it G's Pink Lemonade Easter Dress!!  I cannot wait to see it on Our G!!  Here are a few pics of it hanging and of course, I will post pics of Our G in it when I can.

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job! I love your fabric choices too :) Certainly cheery and bright.... YAY FOR YOU!!

    ReplyDelete