Sunday, April 24, 2011

My Garden Growing

Despite the drought, my garden has been growing ( I know, shocker, right).  Today, while watering, I found a red (fine, almost red) cherry tomato.  YAY!!
Also, my Auntie Jill and Aunt Meisha let us thin out the okra plants in their garden.  Their L had helped plant it and there were between 5 and 10 plants clumped together.  My Sweet Momma thinned it out for me and I planted it on the outside row of my garden.  I hope it makes it. Here's a pic two of them in one:







More good news, My peppers are appearing too.  YAY!!  Here is a pic of one of my pepper plants and if you look closely, you can see the baby peppers.  Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

My strawberry plants are producing fruit for the second time now.  SWEET!!


Here are some then and now pics of my garden.  You cannot see the okra but it is on far left in the after pic.  (And the wind had tangled the scarecrow cans.  Need to unravel them, AGAIN.)



 






Till next time.........
~Be Inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment