Sunday, April 24, 2011

Keeping My Word

First of all, I would like to say that I hope everyone had an AWESOME Easter!!  We had a GREAT day together and with family and I hope you can say the same!!

Secondly, in a recent post, I said I would post pics of Our G in her Easter Dress.  I have one for you and also, I made a fabric flower (using this tute) to go on it and a bow (using this tute) except I made three and put them together.  The flower ABSOLUTELY made the dress and I liked the bow too.  Both were EASY to make but making the flower was tedious.  Anyway, here are the pics:



Lastly, a couple of posts ago I posted pics of a breezy Warhol Dress I made but no pics of Our G in it.  I said I would try to post some when I could and here is one:

So, I have kept my word.  ( :  

~Be Inspired~

No comments:

Post a Comment