Thursday, April 14, 2011

"No Pinching" Bandana Dress at Living With Punks......Again

Previously I made a dress out of bandana's for Our G using the tutorial from Living With Punks (http://3punkmom.blogspot.com/).  It was so very cute and SO EASY to make that I asked Our KK to pick out some bandana's so I could make her one.  She was all to happy to do it and picked out the CUTEST bumble bee bandana's.  It took me about 3 hours total to make hers and again was SUPER EASY!!  She wore it to school the next day and looked SO ADORBS in it!!  Here are some pics of her modeling it for us:





My Love picked out some flame bandana's for G another dress.  A post of that will come when it's finished.  Working on pillow tute and easter dress also.  Till then, Get Inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment